Victims’ skins are peeled off their bodies; children are drowned in boiling water; people are tortured for days…
Rapport newspaper ‘s Llewellyn Prince interviewed two Afrikaner sisters, Eileen de Jager en Roelien Schutte who alone cleaned up 117 farm-crime scenes countrywide through their company Crime Scene Cleanup. They have been doing this for 13 years. The sisters say they can ‘read a murder-scene very quickly and accurately’. “The things which happen during these farm murders are very cruel. I don’t believe people realise the cruelty used when the farmers and their family members are murdered in their homes’.
People also are erroneous in their assumption that the younger farmers fight back more during an armed attack: actually the older victims fight back more because they have collected more valuables during the years and want to protect them.’
Often everyone inside the homestead is killed: even the pets… ‘However every farm dweller is targetted – there’s no age-discrimination.’ De Jager also added that over the years the murders have become ‘increasingly sadistic’. “Often everyone inside the homestead are killed – even the pets. And people often are tortured in their homes for DAYS before the attackers finally leave.
“The public must know how cruelly these people are being murdered. We were at scenes were people’s skins were peeled off their bodies; where children are drowned in boiling water. Horrific’. Lately De Jager said many farmers are also installing ‘very solid doors’ into their homesteads which make it more difficult for attackers to break into the homes. ”Many farmers have also started patrolling their own farm-borders in attempts to protect themselves and their families’.
- Egypt: Massive Necropolis Unearthed, Bodies Separated by Racial Characteristics
- Swastika Spotted by Brazilian Police Helicopter
- Obama: I Am Jewish in My Soul
- Apple Removes White Power Bands from iTunes
- VIDEO: See Europe's BIGGEST Menorah Set Up in Central Berlin
- German Anti-Muslim Demonstrations Drew 15,000 Yesterday (Up from 10,000 Last Week)
- Adolf Hitler Appears in Thai Video to Promote Values
- Daily Horror: Polish Kids to Get Nazi Legos for Christmas!
- Germany: "Neo-Nazis" Allegedly Burns Down Immigrant Housing
- Denmark: Patriotic Ethno-Nationalist Party in First Place
- Hunt for White Women: Black Racist Serial Killer Confesses to 41 Murders
- Support for Nationalists Swells in Sweden
- Far Eastern Trend: National Socialism on Rise in Japan
- New Type of Anti-Immigration Protest is Sweeping across Germany
- VIDEO: More than 7000 Germans March in Dresden against Immigration and the Islamification of Europe