Victims’ skins are peeled off their bodies; children are drowned in boiling water; people are tortured for days…
Rapport newspaper ‘s Llewellyn Prince interviewed two Afrikaner sisters, Eileen de Jager en Roelien Schutte who alone cleaned up 117 farm-crime scenes countrywide through their company Crime Scene Cleanup. They have been doing this for 13 years. The sisters say they can ‘read a murder-scene very quickly and accurately’. “The things which happen during these farm murders are very cruel. I don’t believe people realise the cruelty used when the farmers and their family members are murdered in their homes’.
People also are erroneous in their assumption that the younger farmers fight back more during an armed attack: actually the older victims fight back more because they have collected more valuables during the years and want to protect them.’
Often everyone inside the homestead is killed: even the pets… ‘However every farm dweller is targetted – there’s no age-discrimination.’ De Jager also added that over the years the murders have become ‘increasingly sadistic’. “Often everyone inside the homestead are killed – even the pets. And people often are tortured in their homes for DAYS before the attackers finally leave.
“The public must know how cruelly these people are being murdered. We were at scenes were people’s skins were peeled off their bodies; where children are drowned in boiling water. Horrific’. Lately De Jager said many farmers are also installing ‘very solid doors’ into their homesteads which make it more difficult for attackers to break into the homes. ”Many farmers have also started patrolling their own farm-borders in attempts to protect themselves and their families’.
- First Edition ‘Mein Kampf’ Signed by Adolf Hitler Sells for $43,750 in Los Angeles
- Jews Outraged as Man is Caught Urinating and Making a Nazi Salute at Czech Concentration Camp
- Nikos Michaloliakos: Golden Dawn Continues the Struggle for a Free Greece! (VIDEO)
- Newsweek: Neo-Nazi Activity on the Rise in Europe
- Russia Today: Neo-Nazi Activities in Sweden Reaching Record Heights
- German “Neo-Nazi” Band Chased Out of the Netherlands
- An Unknown Holocaust: Mass Killing and Ethnic Cleansing of Germans by the Victorious Allies
- Secret Nazi Bunker Discovered in the Argentinian Jungle
- White Man March: National Socialists Rally at Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Mark Weber: The Legacy of Rudolf Hess
- South Africa: Jews Flipping Out About Swastikas on Campus
- Scotland: White Genocide Flyers Found in Inverbervie
- Voactiv: National Socialists are Still German Jews’ Worst Enemies
- Diversity Police Investigate White Genocide Flyers in Brampton, Canada
- Tennessee: Swastikas Painted on Jewish Frat House at Vanderbilt University
- Germany: Woman who Wore "University of Auschwitz" T-Shirt Faces 5 Years in Prison
- The German-American Bund of the 1930s
- Hundreds of Latvian Waffen-SS Veterans March in Riga
- White Students Turned Away from “Anti-Racism” Seminar for Being White
- Greek PM Warns of "Far-right Threat" in Europe
- The Dark Side of the "Liberation of Europe"
- Mein Kampf: The world’s most dangerous book?
- Xenophobia Rising: Rome Removes Africans from Refugee Centre Besieged by Nationalists
- "If Jews Leave, Europe will Face Economic Disaster", Jewish Leader Warns
- Angry, White and Proud: New Documentary on English Nationalism (VIDEO)