Victims’ skins are peeled off their bodies; children are drowned in boiling water; people are tortured for days…
Rapport newspaper ‘s Llewellyn Prince interviewed two Afrikaner sisters, Eileen de Jager en Roelien Schutte who alone cleaned up 117 farm-crime scenes countrywide through their company Crime Scene Cleanup. They have been doing this for 13 years. The sisters say they can ‘read a murder-scene very quickly and accurately’. “The things which happen during these farm murders are very cruel. I don’t believe people realise the cruelty used when the farmers and their family members are murdered in their homes’.
People also are erroneous in their assumption that the younger farmers fight back more during an armed attack: actually the older victims fight back more because they have collected more valuables during the years and want to protect them.’
Often everyone inside the homestead is killed: even the pets… ‘However every farm dweller is targetted – there’s no age-discrimination.’ De Jager also added that over the years the murders have become ‘increasingly sadistic’. “Often everyone inside the homestead are killed – even the pets. And people often are tortured in their homes for DAYS before the attackers finally leave.
“The public must know how cruelly these people are being murdered. We were at scenes were people’s skins were peeled off their bodies; where children are drowned in boiling water. Horrific’. Lately De Jager said many farmers are also installing ‘very solid doors’ into their homesteads which make it more difficult for attackers to break into the homes. ”Many farmers have also started patrolling their own farm-borders in attempts to protect themselves and their families’.
- Legendary Tiger Ace Otto Carius Passed Away
- Swastika Rising: The official flag of the Finnish Air-Force
- The Genocide of White America: 1980-2010
- Poland: A Young Woman’s Adventures with a Hardcore Nationalist Organization (VIDEO)
- The Extermination of the White Race: The Real Facts about Britain and Non-White Immigration
- Golden Dawn Takes Third Place in Greece Elections
- Hitler's Mein Kampf Tops Bestselling Ebooks Charts, UK Politician Wants to Ban it in Britain Too
- Thousands in Dresden Anti-Islamization March Despite Leader’s "Hitler-Photo Fallout"
- Pet Owner is forced to Change his Dogs' Name because they "Make People think of Adolf and Eva Braun"
- PEGIDA Movement Continues to Grow, 15000 March against Islam in Leipzig
- Mass of Anti-Fascists Rampages in Leipzig
- Italian Fascists Convicted in Rome for "Massive Hate Campaign" against Jews
- PEGIDA Leader Lutz Bachmann under Police Investigation after ‘Hitler selfie’ Appears Online
- Zimbabwe Set to Give White Farmers 90 Days to Vacate their Farms
- UK: "Islam must die" and Swastika Sprayed on Walls of University of Birmingham and Mosque
- Nationalists Demand Freedom for Gary Yarbrough Outside the American Embassy in London (VIDEO)
- Pittsburgh: Ku Klux Klan Flyers Calls Martin Luther King a Communist Pervert (VIDEO)
- Adolf Hitler Postcard Found in WWI Project
- Rabbi Predicts Jewish Exodus From France
- Alabama "White Genocide" Billboard Removed due to Death Threats from Militant Anti-Whites
- World’s Biggest Ship, Named after Waffen-SS Officer, Stirs Jewish Protest in the Netherlands
- PEGIDA: 25,000 Protest in Dresden, Movement is Spreading Across Europe
- Sweden: Arab Immigrant Beats Indigenous Boy because of his Blue Eyes
- Adolf Hitler's Bunker to be Rebuilt in Germany
- VIDEO: Skorzeny’s SS Commando Liberates Mussolini