- Norwegian Bank Offended Jews with "anti-Semitic" Credit Card
- He Told The World: The Immortal Words of Adolf Hitler (VIDEO)
- Israeli Tourists Shocked by Misting Showers in Auschwitz
- Czechs Magazine Apologizes Over Poll Showing People Would Vote for Adolf Hitler
- Black Activists Call for Lynching and Hanging of White People and Cops
- Jewish Supremacist Hate Group Falsely Claims that the Celtic Cross is a Hate Symbol
- Nazi “Ghost Train” Loaded with Gold May Have Been Found in Poland
- Patriotic Germans Burn Down Shelter Meant for Third World Invaders
- Anti-Whites Upset by Stagnation of Mixed-Race Couples in Canada
- Greek President to Propose Golden Dawn to Form Government
- Natalie Portman Tells Jews to Stop Talking about the Holocaust so Much
- Anti-Immigration Sweden Democrats become Country’s Largest Party
- Lets turn our Hate into Action: Action Report on the Liverpool White Man March
The deliberate sinking of this refugee ship filled with innocent german women and children remains not only the worst nautical disaster in world history...
„In 100 years almost everything will be forgotten but the heroism of the Waffen-SS will be remembered. It is the reward of an epic.” This essay by Léon...
But Skorzeny never denounced National Socialism and was buried by his former comrades with his coffin draped in the National Socialist colours.
If Hitler not attacked first in 1941, Stalins thirty-million man army would have overwhelmed all of Europe in a 1941 surprise blitz.
Adolf Hitler became Chancellor of Germany on January 30, 1933. Within three years unemployment was banished and Germany’s economy was flourishing.
The people of Riga, Latvia, joyfully welcome German troops as liberators from Soviet oppression, July 1, 1941.