Elin Krantz, once a beautiful blond woman, young and full of life, is now dead in the ground and six months decomposed.
Supposedly, she was a member of the "We Like Diversity" Facebook page, called herself "multicultural" and a supporter of Third-world immigration into Sweden, the country of her birth. Maybe in those last few moments of life, she changed her mind about a few things, as if it made any difference. On that day, Elin and her african immigrant killer were riding the same tram to the Hisingen neighbourhood in Sweden.
Shortly thereafter Krantz was found raped and murdered in a wooded area not far from the tram stop. Her 23-year-old African "refugee" (who supposedly once lived in the US) killer was arrested shortly after the killing. He was charged with murder and aggravated rape. According to the prosecutors, the attack was one of "extreme ruthlessness".
The dead woman was reported to have been a member of the facebook community "We like diversity." It is rumored that might have been the woman singing the Swedish national anthem (while apparently having sex with a negro) in a jewish race mixing propaganda video "Mix it up."
Ephrem tadele Yohannes registered for census on Temperature street in Gothenburg. He immigrated from Virginia, after being married to an Ethiopian woman. According to excerpts from the criminal records not previously been punished in Sweden. However, he condemned the U.S. for drunken driving, hit and run injury accident, false statements, etc. 2007 to a total of 13 months 11 days imprisonment. He was serving not the entire sentence.
Now the Swedish taxpayers will have to take care of his worthless hide for life. The bastard will find his prison safe and relatively luxurious, as compared to his native country. His photograph and even his name was blacked out from the mainstream Swedish press, just like they so often do in White countries these days.
- Spain to Offer Citizenship to More Than Two Million Jews Whose Ancestors were Expelled in 1492
- Boston: Swastikas Found in Northeastern University Dorm
- First Edition ‘Mein Kampf’ Signed by Adolf Hitler Sells for $43,750 in Los Angeles
- Jews Outraged as Man is Caught Urinating and Making a Nazi Salute at Czech Concentration Camp
- Nikos Michaloliakos: Golden Dawn Continues the Struggle for a Free Greece! (VIDEO)
- Newsweek: Neo-Nazi Activity on the Rise in Europe
- Russia Today: Neo-Nazi Activities in Sweden Reaching Record Heights
- German “Neo-Nazi” Band Chased Out of the Netherlands
- An Unknown Holocaust: Mass Killing and Ethnic Cleansing of Germans by the Victorious Allies
- Secret Nazi Bunker Discovered in the Argentinian Jungle
- White Man March: National Socialists Rally at Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Mark Weber: The Legacy of Rudolf Hess
- South Africa: Jews Flipping Out About Swastikas on Campus
- Scotland: White Genocide Flyers Found in Inverbervie
- Voactiv: National Socialists are Still German Jews’ Worst Enemies
- Diversity Police Investigate White Genocide Flyers in Brampton, Canada
- Tennessee: Swastikas Painted on Jewish Frat House at Vanderbilt University
- Germany: Woman who Wore "University of Auschwitz" T-Shirt Faces 5 Years in Prison
- The German-American Bund of the 1930s
- Hundreds of Latvian Waffen-SS Veterans March in Riga
- White Students Turned Away from “Anti-Racism” Seminar for Being White
- Greek PM Warns of "Far-right Threat" in Europe
- The Dark Side of the "Liberation of Europe"
- Mein Kampf: The world’s most dangerous book?
- Xenophobia Rising: Rome Removes Africans from Refugee Centre Besieged by Nationalists